You are here: Metrohm USA >> Products >> Ion Chromatography >> Brinkmann Column Heaters >> Mobile Phase Recyclers
Stop wasting your solvent - start saving your budget!
The MR-100 and MR-200 are designed to automatically reduce solvent consumption by recycling the uncontaminated mobile phase. User-defined parameters and the analog signal from your LC detector determine precisely when the mobile phase is recycled.
- Three modes of valve operation:
- Automatic mode determined by the detector
- Remote mode controlled by external device
- Manual mode controlled by panel buttons
- Microprocessor-based memory stores up to ten sets of parameters
- Positive and negative peak detection
- Auto-zero function for drifting baselinel MR-200 offers even more.
- RS-232 input/output for control via personal computer—allows signal enhancement by converting analog signals to digital form