You are here:
Metrohm USA >> Products >> Reagents & Standards >> Coulometric KF Reagents
Since 1979, the Hydranal line of Karl Fischer reagents has been recognized as the most trusted brand in the industry. Leading the way in innovation and safety, Hydranal reagents have reduced—or in most instances eliminated entirely—hazardous components (e.g., pyridine) without compromising the accuracy of the KF analysis.
- Broadest selection of volumetric and coulometric reagents and water standards—designed to meet application-specific requirements
- Contains no pyridine or carbon tetrachloride—safe and environmentally friendly; most reagents are also free of 2-methoxyethanol and halogenated hydrocarbons
- New “E-type” reagents significantly reduce or eliminate the use of methanol
- Supported by the Brinkmann’s Applications Laboratory—specialists are available to answer your questions and help solve water analysis problems
* Available only in the US.