Register your new instrument / system here.
Your instrument's life also depends on you.
A warranty doesn’t mean that an instrument can go without regular maintenance. It’s essential that instruments are well cared for since the environmental conditions they are exposed to on a daily basis can be very severe.
Regular maintenance and certification ensure that:
Accurate, reliable results
Proper documentation for regulators
Longer instrument life
Assurance that your instrument will work during critical periods.
Our special service contracts is your insurance that your instruments will continue to perform safely and accurately for years to come.
View our Support Life Statement
Warranty Terms and Conditions
|Metrohm® IC Suppressor
Metrohm® Instruments, including Titrators, Ion Chromatographs, Voltameters and Meters
Metrohm® NIRSystems Instruments
Brinkmann® Bottletop Dispensers
|Brinkmann® Probe Colorimeter
|Brinkmann® Column Heaters
- Determination for making the repair onsite versus at a Metrohm Service Center will be made by Metrohm at time of warranty repair scheduling. Customer will be responsible for shipping and insurance expenses from the equipment location to the Metrohm Service Center. Product damage incurred during the shipment to Metrohm Service Center is the responsibility of the Customer.
- Warranty service performed onsite after the 1st year excludes travel and labor charges. Travel and labor will be charged at published rates for any warranty repairs performed after the 1st year.
- Warranties shall not apply where the product has been subjected to accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, acts of God, or failure on the part of the customer to ensure proper operation and/or storage.
- The above warranties do not cover defects resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance, installation, repair, or calibration performed by Customer or a third party not previously authorized by Metrohm .
- Metrohm reserves the right to invalidate product warranty in the event the Customer relocates the product after its initial installation. A product’s warranty may be reinstated provided that Metrohm verifies, at Customer´s expense, that the product is in good operating condition.
- Warranty only remains valid on the condition that service is provided by an authorized Metrohm service company.
- Warranty does not apply to consumable or wearing parts, including but not limited to electrodes, glassware, columns, tubing, pistons, pump seals, and burets. All parts that are in direct contact with chemicals are not covered by this warranty and are considered consumable due to normal wear.
- The Metrohm warranty is transferrable upon Metrohm ’s receipt of written notification of transfer signed by the original purchaser. Such notification should include the serial number, model number, and the name address and location of transferee. The transferee must agree in writing to Metrohm warranty terms. Warranty transfer information should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a product is purchased in the United States/Canada and moved outside the contiguous United States or the provinces of Canada, the warranty is voided unless agreement is made before original purchase.
- Electrodes must be inspected upon receipt. Glass breakage that occurs in shipping must be reported to Metrohm within 14 days of receipt.
- Ion Chromatography Columns must be inspected within 14 days of receipt for shipping damage. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine the suitability of the application and material compatibility of the products based on the published specifications of the column.
- Metrohm NIRSystems fiber optics must be inspected upon receipt and will be covered for manufacturing defects only.
- All used and demonstration equipment carries a 1 year warranty when installed by a Metrohm Representative. Used and demo instruments not installed by Metrohm have a 90 day warranty. This warranty only applies to used and demonstration instruments sold by Metrohm .
- Metrohm does not warranty the calibration of any instrument.